标记档案: 存在

男孩, 5, Rescued by His Grandfather After Being Bitten, Constricted and Dragged into Pool by Python

A 5-year-old Australian boy is in good condition after being bitten, constricted and dragged into a swimming pool by a 10-foot-long python.

Once we cleaned up the blood and told him that he wasn’t going to die because it wasn’t a poisonous snakehe was pretty good actually,” Beau Blake’s father, Ben, told Melbourne radio station 3AW 在周五.

The incident happened on Thursday at a residence in New South Wales, about eight hours north of Sydney, where the family was enjoying a day poolside.

It was instant, I saw a big black shadow come out of the bush and before they hit the bottom, it was completely wrapped around his leg,” Ben recalled to the station.

Beau’s grandfather, Allan, 76, was able to pull the boy — still ensnared with the snake — from the pool and hand him off to his dad.

He’s an absolute trouper,” Ben said about his son, who was shaken up by the event. He told the station that they were continuing to monitor the bite on the boy’s ankle for signs of infection.

u3IESjcfMN0 5-year-old boy survives terrifying encounter with snake near Byron Bay | 7NEWS

u3IESjcfMN0 5-year-old boy survives terrifying encounter with snake near Byron Bay | 7NEWS

7NEWS Australia

不错过任何一个故事——注册 人们的免费每日通讯 及时了解人们所提供的最好的东西, 从多汁的名人新闻到引人入胜的人类兴趣故事.

While it is currently breeding season in Australia, a snake catcher told 7News that he was surprised by the story.

It’s a freaky incident, I’ve not heard one like this before,” snake catcher Kane Anderson said, and added that people shouldalways treat a snakelike it is venomous.